Care and Support for the Whole Family During
Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum
Welcome, and congratulations on your upcoming birth or new baby!
My name is Chelsey DuBois and I am a DONA trained birth and postpartum doula. I also offer pregnancy support, sibling doula services, and basic lactation support. I love working with families as they welcome their newest member and helping ensure they feel supported, empowered, and educated during their pregnancy, birth, and postpartum time.
It is my belief that every family, and birthing person, should do what they feel is best for them in pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. I am passionate about providing unbiased, non-judgmental support for all types of families and all types of birth! Above all, I want the families I work with to own their story.
Welcoming a new baby (or babies) is exciting but can also be overwhelming. Support is a crucial piece of your pregnancy, birth, and postpartum time. I offer a variety of services to support you and your family during this time of incredible change and growth!
– Support during pregnancy including antepartum doula services for bed rest, illness, as well as other situations.
– Planning sessions for birth, postpartum, and breastfeeding
– Birth support during labor and delivery
– Support for siblings during labor and delivery (at home or birthing place)
– Postpartum doula support for all members of the family
– Basic lactation support
Doula du Nord – Providing care and support for the whole family in Minneapolis, St Paul and surrounding areas during pregnancy, birth, and postpartum